Thursday, September 29, 2016

Priyanka Chopra is going to act as VILLAIN in “BAYWATCH “






Priyanka Copra on Qunntico


Priyanka Chopra is getting her offer of big-time movie offers, yet the Bollywood marvel turned Quantico lead found one script she knew she HAD to do: a wide screen conformity of Baywatch.



Prutanka Chiopra

"There were a huge amount of captivating film offers that came my heading yet nothing that sort of took my breath away," she tells ABC Radio's GMA After Hours, "...because whatever was coming to me was somewhat buzzword of what either a 'truly young woman' would be, or 'a young woman from Bollywood' would be."

Chopra requirements, "to reliably finish something from the left, not expected," she cleared up. "So when I went up against Baywatch,I was most amped up for the way that it was formed for a man, my part. What's more, thereafter after I tended to Seth Gordon, who is the official, he just valued the likelihood of me being the fraud."
Priyanka Chopra smile face

Priyanka Chopra at Quantico set


"Besides, is one of my most adored shows up! It's a full float to be back in it! I'm just so wicked that it's scrumptious," she smiles. "It looks like [playing] Snow White's detestable stepmom."


Chopra played, "America will detest me after Baywatch," considering what number of fans love The Rock and his co-starZac Efron.


EmoticonEmoticon